Joshua just turned 5 and we have been busy celebrating. In honor of his birthday, I'd simply like to highlight 5 COMFY lessons Joshua has taught me.
1. When you've had enough and need a break, say so.
2. Cry until you are done. Then start the activity again.
3. It is admirable to say that something is hard and you need help.
4. Have fun when you fall...and get back up.
5. It is OK (and sometimes more fun) to have something turn out in a completely unexpected way.
And a bonus lesson he just taught me today:
6. You can be brave and scared at the same time.